Mel Fabregas from The Veritas Show | Truth Uncensored: The Journey So Far

Source: veritasshow.com



Synopsis
This is a lecture conducted on March 5, 2011, at an organization called Tucson Awake & Aware, in Tucson, Arizona. During the planning of this event, I was asked what topic I would be discussing. Since I am a parapolitical investigator/interviewer, I am innately designed to ask questions. Therefore, I thought it would be more appropriate to talk about how I became a parapolitical researcher. The first 20 minutes of the interview discusses my beginnings and some events that took place, which propelled me to create The Veritas Show. The balance of this lecture deals with a multitude of topics.

The lecture is composed of three segments. Each segment will be added once a week, I decided to make the first segment available without having to wait for the rest. This video presentation, and the addition of visuals, has given me the opportunity to open a window of my life to you. I don't get that opportunity that often, since I'm always doing the interviewing. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed spending time with those who attended in person. Again, segments two and three will be available in the next few days.

Bio
By now you know who Mel is... If not, please visit the ABOUT link of our website: veritasshow.com
-Mel Fabregas
Return top